In Australia, no power of attorney or authorisation of agent form is required.
Deadline for National Phase entry into Australia is 31 months from the earliest priority date.
PCT National Phase Entry in Australia
- PCT Application number or publication number.
- If the PCT Application is not in English, a verified translation of the published specification and any amended pages if not in English.
Standard / Innovation Patent Application including Convention Application in Australia
- the applicant's full name and address;
- the inventor's names and addresses;
- a copy of the patent specification with drawings (preferably in electronic format) and a verified translation of the specification if not in English; and
- details of any convention priority claim.